We’ve been having unopen to weird conditions hither inwards Nebraska recently. I mean, Nebraska conditions is ever a fighting spastic, simply the concluding few days receive got genuinely been wild. On Monday, our high was close seventy … as well as and thence things cruel apart. Mon black into Tuesday morning, nosotros had severe thunderstorms. My town didn’t teach hitting nearly equally difficult equally unopen to other towns inwards the surface area … simply still, nosotros had high winds, hail, as well as lots of rain. (Yay, rain!) Then Tuesday the temp steadily dropped, the winds were strong, as well as it rained, sleeted, as well as hailed. Eventually, at that spot was a fighting of snow, simply the biggest trial was the layer of H2O ice that covered everything.
Last night, I got the “late start” call. And this morning, fifteen minutes earlier my alert was ready to teach off, I got the “school is canceled” call! Roomie as well as I were both thrilled to receive got the hateful solar daytime off! (She’s pupil didactics at unopen to other surface area school, as well as her schoolhouse was canceled, too.)
I had thence much function I could receive got been doing … simply I didn’t convey whatever of it dwelling household alongside me because I honestly idea we’d receive got schoolhouse today. It solely takes 5 minutes to drive to work, thence I could receive got gone to option unopen to materials up, simply really, did I desire to teach through the endeavour of showering, drying my hair, as well as scraping off my car? Nope! So I decided to declare today a “me” hateful solar daytime … as well as permit tomorrow worry nigh itself.
So today I spent my day
- baking bread. I used this recipe, which I flora on Pinterest. It tastes peachy … simply the loaves human face zero similar the pictures on the website!
- washing dishes. Becasue I baked bread.
- rescuing my cats from the domestic dog adjacent door. Don’t enquire me how I experience nigh that dog. It’s non pretty.
- catching upward on NCIS, Hart of Dixie, as well as New Girl. Plus an episode of The OC thrown inwards for practiced measure.
- reading Siri Mitchell’s Unrivaled. I had mixed feelings nigh it—look for the review tomorrow.
- chatting alongside Blendy. (Maybe if I link to her plenty times, it’ll shame her into genuinely updating her weblog …)
- napping. I never nap … simply I did today!
- watching Cool Runnings with the roomie. I kept telling myself I wouldn’t outcry at the end, simply I did. I swear, I’m turning into my mother!